Run disk cleanup on your pc to clean up unneeded files and free up space on your hard drive. This process may run for several minutes to an hour depending on how long its been since last run and how many files are built up.
- Press the ‘Windows’ Key and ‘E’ to bring up the Windows Explorer.
- Right-click on your hard drive and click ‘properties’.
- On the ‘General’ tab, click the ‘Disk Cleanup’ button.
- You can read each of the options in the check boxes, and choose which to clean. You can generally select all options safely.
- Click the ‘OK’ button
- Click ‘Yes’ on the prompt.
- Click the ‘OK’ button to close out of the ‘properties’ window.